CASTLECLIFF SOUTHWEST: FEATHER FIGURAL PENDANT
c. early 1970's
Another stunning mash up of Natural History Museum Artifacts and Native American Jewelry, this pendant is part of CASTLECLIFF's 1970's Southwest Series, a collection filled with Native American figural elements, feather imagery and brilliantly colored poured glass stones. Designed by the prolific Lawrence (Larry) Vrba, this collection is rare and highly sought after and was designed and manufactured in NYC.
- Approximately 26" Long
- Figural Mayan Figure is Approximately 4" Long and 2" Wide
- Pendant Hangs From a 26" Long Rope Chain
- Muted Enamel 'Feathers' Throughout
- Lobster Clasp Closure
- Signed CASTLECLIFF on Back of Pendant
- Gold Plated, Multi-Color Enamel
- Great Vintage Condition: Minimal Wear to Plating (see beak and eyes)
VINTAGE FINDS FROM AROUND THE GLOBE
UNIQUE AND ONE OF A KIND FINDS FROM DECADES PAST, COLLECTED &. CURATED OVER THE YEARS AT ESTATE SALES, FLEA MARKETS AND ANTIQUE STORES THROUGHOUT OUR TRAVELS.